Location: San Francisco, CA
Our Company is looking for a CRM Application Administrator to work in IT Operations to support the various CRM applications in the enterprise.
These applications may include Onyx, Epiphany, Informatica, IIS, ColdFusion and other internal applications.
This candidate must be proficient with Windows and Unix (Solaris), IIS, and ideally ColdFusion and Informatica.
Also required are excellent analytical and communications skills, plus the ability to work in a team environment, with multiple assignments.
· Act as the primary liaison between the CRM team and IT Operations
· Install & upgrade CRM applications and infrastructure
· Build monitoring solutions (corrective & preventative)
· Monitor application logs
· Be available in a 24x7 capacity as the first point of escalation
· Troubleshoot performance and stability issues
· Manage Application security
· Follow Change Management processes during implementations
· Maintain version control for application infrastructure
· Create and maintain operational documentation
· Work in a diverse team environment
· Cross train with other administrators
· 2+ years of Windows and Unix experience
· 2+ years of IIS experience
· Ability to code in VB script, shell script or Perl
· Onyx experience would be extremely helpful
· ColdFusion/Jrun and Informatica experience nice to have
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modification: srashidchi - 08/08/03 at 13:52:56
Last modification: srashidchi - 08/08/03 at 13:53:27