Location: San Francisco, CA
Our Company is looking for a highly motivated, skilled Senior CRM Developer to help build and maintain its CRM solution.
This position offers the successful candidate both excellent growth opportunities within our Company and to work with highly talented IT engineers and cross-functional groups within the IT organization dedicated to helping our Company revolutionize “what the web can be.™”
· Gather and analyze business requirements; design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain our CRM systems.
· Provide production support to existing CRM systems, including bug resolution, enhancements of existing solutions, and ensuring systems are functioning properly.
· Support integration activities with other enterprise systems.
· Work with other IT resources in support of data administration, database administration, hardware/software/network administration.
· Analyze, propose, and design solutions for data cleansing and transformation.
· Train users and trainers.
· Participates in the evaluation and selection of CRM related software/vendor services.
· Participate in the development of the end-to-end vision, design, and implementation of Macromedia’s CRM solution.
· Monitor industry trends and identify relevant emerging technologies; participates in user groups and industry associations.
· Develop and execute project plans
· BS in Computer Information Systems, Business with a MIS emphasis, Mathematics/Statistics, Engineering, or other related science fields.
· 4+ years of related work experience · Experience in CRM implementations (Sales Force Automation, Customer Service/Tech Support, Marketing)
· Experience with Onyx OEP is a must.
· Experience on other CRM tools such as Siebel/Kana/Epiphany/People soft or others is a plus.
· Experience in SQL and SQL Tools.
· Knowledge of HTML, ASP, Java, COM, and XML
· Knowledge of ColdFusion is a plus.
· Knowledge and experience in data integration.
· Experience in business process design.
· Excellent communication & presentation skills.
· Strong team player.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment, independently to drive business intelligence requirements to reality.
· Customer-focused - deliver what is in the best interest of the user and the business.
· A detail-oriented, problem-solving attitude. Strong time management skills.
· Experience with the software development lifecycle. Understand project management fundamentals.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org